Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time and Space

Okay, so I can't believe how fast time really seems to be moving. I sit down at my computer each morning and I work tirelessly until.. well what time is it now? 11:39pm. Sheesh. And somehow I managed to take the kids to dance class and dinner, home and to bed somewhere in that whirlwind.  I'm finally too tired and now my eyes are wonky. How did that happen? How can so much flow through me into this computer day after day after day?

The great news is that I love it. I really do! I can't believe how satisfying this work is. At this moment, my clients are all Planet changers. Their work helps so many people and each day I go to bed knowing that the words I helped place out into the ethernet are reaching thousands and thousands of people!

So what is the hardest part of being a "ghost writer"? Remembering who's name to put at the end of a message!

Now I'm off to dreamland where I will sleep alone for a bit since my business partner and husband is enjoying a weekend away with his friend, backpacking in Southern Missouri. I'm feeling safe and sound, the cherubs are happy and snoring and soon I will be to.

No comments:

Post a Comment